Marisa Louise

Default Fabulous Boating Weekend

Just got back home from a super duper weekend of camping and boating.
There were 27 of us, including my Mom, Dad, Brother, Uncles and Aunts,
First & Second Cousins, and Gran even came up for a day.

We had 5 boats and 5 campsites right next to each other on the waters
edge.

A few of us fished early in the morning ( I caught a couple of walleye
and a small northern pike). Went swimming and tubing all afternoon,
and sat by the campfire at night telling jokes, playing cards,
yakking, and just plain having fun.

Would you believe we had brought everything but the kitchen sink and
the only thing we forgot was a camera?

We rafted in a nice quiet bay but only had 1 radio playing a country
and western station (the only station we could get real good. One song
was something about the fish were biting and his wife wanted him to
come home but since the fish were biting she was going to have to go.
(That will be me telling my husband if I get married to buzz off when
the fish are biting)

My Dad took the empty "beverage cans" home in the back of his truck
for the animal shelters. I think there were enough cans to keep a
bunch of homeless dogs fed for a week or two.

Just wanted to say Hey! to everbody. Gotta go back to work tomorrow
and need some rest.

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend as much as me.

Love you all
Marisa Louise