Larry Larry is offline

Default New Batteries?

NoSeeUm wrote in
:

I had two Rolls 4Ds and a Rolls 27. Plenty of juice for anything I
wanted to do. All three batteries expired within days of the warranty
expiring, four years.

Great engineering! Dead on! (no pun)

ALL batteries are made of LEAD, Sulphuric Acid diluted with distilled
water in a cheap plastic case (unless you have a source for rubber cases
you can repair, which they all do everything they can do to prevent).

The only difference, in the chemistry not the advertising, is how pure
these 3 parts are. I doubt there's much difference in the purity.

I think the biggest difference in them is their MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE....
That DOES make a big difference. Just trying to get a boater to water
them PROPERLY NOT TAP WATER FROM HIS TANK is a major problem. Putting
gallons of water in an abused battery is too late to save it.

Larry
--
Please - Turn OFF cruise control when
you turn on windshield wipers!