Molesworth Molesworth is offline

Default New Batteries?

It was my own fault. I picked up the boat last Feb and sailed it to New
Orleans, never once considering if the batteries needed water.

I put 4.5 GALS in 4 batteries last week! The other 2 (double size) are
sealed.

Tried today to start on bank 1, then on bank 2. Nothing out of either.

All the batteries looked old anyway, so I reckon I am going to have to
replace them all. How I'm going to get those doubles out, I have no
idea...

Any recommendations on make, longevity etc?

--
Molesworth