posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty Scotty is offline

Default Fractional sailing?

wrote in message
ups.com...
wrote:
The idea that the overwhelming majority of boats never

sail is a bunch of
baloney.

Maybe in the marinas & sailing clubs that you have been

to.

.... People have different schedules. I'll bet there are

people who think my
boat never leaves the dock, simply because we have

different schedules.

And the dockmaster(s) who are there all day, every day?

The retired
guys who hang out there? You may have a "different

schedule" but if
there's never anybody else there to see you, then that

would tend to
prove my point that other boats aren't getting sailed

much.

Doug is flat out wrong.

Occasionally happens, but not this time.

Ask any dockmaster or club manager what percent of boats

get taken out
twice a year or less.

talk to the yard apes, they really know the skinny.

What Doug said is true.

Scotty