Default Cruise Log from Skippy!

"Larry" wrote in message
"Ernest Scribbler" wrote in
et:

Classy.
Some folks might have posted a smart reply.
Yours was pleasant.

You have to meet Skip to understand just how classy he, and Lydia,
are.
I've stood for hours watching him fight various problems in his engine
room, at the dock in Charleston, with no air conditioning at 115F,
sweat
pouring off the both of us to the point we couldn't see....and
seemingly
nothing at all ever frustrates him.

He's so calm, no matter what, it's really scary! At some point, I
lose
touch with reality and just explode....Not Skip. He calmly, almost to
fault, goes on working on the problem until a solution arrives.

But, the more important question might be, "What does Skippy do to AVOID
problems?" In other words, does his whole cruising life consist of
problems that take all his time and energy when he could be using that
energy in an active program to avoid problems, to do what it takes to
see the problems he labors over never occur again? Until he does so, he
is no sailor.

Wilbur Hubbard