posted to alt.sailing.asa
Frogwatch Frogwatch is offline

Default Time to scrape the barnacles

On Sep 30, 6:02 pm, "Donal" wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message

ps.com...

Ok, its Fall now and we have gone from a toasty 99 degrees to a balmy
92 so I thought it would be a good day to lay on the dock and scrape
barnacles offa my 28' S2 cuz I havent gotten around to sailing her 40
miles away to be painted. At 51 yrs of age, I find that 92 degrees in
blazing sun is kinda warm too. It just about killed me. GOD, I used
to do this with ease.

Yup!! Old age is a killer.

Regards

Donal
--

Today, took off the water pump and raw water filter and brought em
home for reworking.