Glenn \(s/v Seawing\)[_13_] Glenn \(s/v Seawing\)[_13_] is offline

Default Can a PC live on the boat with me?

"pete" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi folks --

I make my living developing software and I would like to install a PC
with fast Internet connectivity on a !~40'-LOA ketch. That way, I can
(maybe) live aboard and still indulge my hobby and vocation.

How stupid is this idea? Could it ever work?

Thanks!

-- Pete

Which? Is it a stupid idea or could it work? Alot of our friends back home
think that much of what we do is a stupid idea...but it sure works for us!
I bet you'll find that many, many (most) long-term cruisers use an onboard
PC to one extent or another. There are some logistics but no-doubt the
high-speed internet will be the issue & this will depend on where you plan
on cruising? Do you plan to live at a dock in the USA or cruise the S.
Pacific? The first will be no-problem, the second...well, more challenging.

Glenn.
s/v Seawing.