posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.building,sci.engr.mech
N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\) N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\) is offline

Default Potable Water - The Third Way.

Dear jim.isbell:

"jim.isbell" wrote in message
ups.com...
I give up. My Masters degree in Physics is of
no value here. My Bachelors degree in Math
is of no value here. My 20 years with the
university (retired) means nothing. Someone
with an opinion (however false) instead of facts
of physical science, seems to be more able to
swing the belief of the uninformed.

Someone with this much experience must know that the ignorant
will always trample the carpet of wisdom. Why do you waste your
time responding to them?

The entire comedy is misinterpretation of wording, and argument
about strawmen. Relax and have what is left of a weekend. For
they (in this case) are as right as you are... just about
different things.

David A. Smith