posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Bart is offline

Default Mainsail Controls

On Sep 27, 7:41 pm, wrote:
On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:12:34 -0700, (Thom Stewart) wrote:
Bart,

I just wrote down 14 without counting Reefing, which could add one to
three adjustments, depending on how you're counting.

You will earn one imaginary point for your imaginary list, Thom. It doesn't
count ( or teach anybody anything) unless you actually post the list.

Meanwhile I can add one type of mainsail control line that no one else will
think of. The lines that control what mainsail you have on your boat. PURSE
STRINGS.

Ok, I'll bite. What the heck is a purse string?