posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] dougking888@yahoo.com is offline

Default Fractional sailing?

wrote:
The idea that the overwhelming majority of boats never sail is a bunch of
baloney.

Maybe in the marinas & sailing clubs that you have been to.

.... People have different schedules. I'll bet there are people who think my
boat never leaves the dock, simply because we have different schedules.

And the dockmaster(s) who are there all day, every day? The retired
guys who hang out there? You may have a "different schedule" but if
there's never anybody else there to see you, then that would tend to
prove my point that other boats aren't getting sailed much.

Doug is flat out wrong.

Occasionally happens, but not this time.

Ask any dockmaster or club manager what percent of boats get taken out
twice a year or less.

DSK