Esourcedesigns

Default removed distributor but forgot to mark the position of rotor

JAX, why don't you put an end to your sexual frustration by putting a gun in
your mouth and pulling the trigger. Just because the neighbors 9 year old
daughter cut you off is certainly no reason why the rest of the world has to
suffer and tolerate you adolescent behaviour. Maybe you should spend a few
more years in prison for molesting a minor. I would have thought the 6 years
you already spent in prison taught you something. I guess I was wrong. Maybe
it has something to do with the fact that you were someone's bitch and after
all the but ****ing you got you were determined to **** the rest of the world.

Dennis
ASE Certified Master Auto Tech and Marine Engineer in training

removed distributor but forgot to mark the position of rotor
From: (JAXAshby)
Date: 7/4/04 8:07 AM Central Daylight Time