[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Yale alumni lists...

On Sep 28, 1:51 pm, HK wrote:
(Header changed to reflect participants)

Chuck Gould wrote:
On Sep 28, 7:59?am, wrote:

Anyway Chuck, when I was here years ago you used to defend everones
right to use the group as they pleased, now you just seem bitter and
almost hostile although with clever subtilty, still bitter, What
happened?- Hide quoted text -

Now there's a bizarre response.......

You of course have the right to use the boating NG anyway you see fit.
Send public emails back and forth between individuals, rant about
lousy service on household appliances, whatever.

I also have a similar right. If I want to state that I don't
understand why anybody would be inclined to use the NG as a personal
blog, then *you* need to recognize my equal right to do so.

If I didn't know better, I'd almost conclude that your position is: "I
can post whatever and whenever I want to here; boating related,
bloggish, you name it. But Gould needs to keep his mouth shut unless
he says something I approve of."

If you're seriously bothered by my comment that I have always found it
odd when people use the NG for a blog (and offering Harry's situation
as an example of the possible consequences), too darn bad.

You claim that I'm "bitter"? Not so. Do your two goofy, in your face
paragraphs about playing your guitar, etc, indicate that you're
"hostile"?
There certainly is no reason to try to pick a fight over an innocuous
comment like "I have never understood why anybody would try to use the
NG as a blog".

"Harry's Situation?" Jesus, get a life.- Hide quoted text -

Sorry Harry, I know how much you want to get back to the origional
question in the thread. I give the conv. back to you