[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Harry Krause

On Sep 28, 10:52 am, Chuck Gould wrote:
On Sep 27, 6:32?pm, "William Bruce" wrote:

Are you compelled to respond in camacdonaldiii behalf with your stupid
remarks?

Is it your position, Don, that Harry Krause is a truthful individual?

Anybody hanging around this NG has had ample opportunity to form a
personal opinion of Harry's believablity. He has made a number of
claims about his personal life, his education, his possessions, etc
that for one reason or another he has never chosen to verify for the
skeptics.

Discussing whether or not HK is a "liar" makes a very booooring NG
topic. It doesn't bother Harry a bit as it keeps him in a spotlight of
some sort, even if it's not the best possible hue.

I don't personally understand the motivation for anybody to use the NG
as a blog. Few of the posters are actually acquainted, and who gives a
rip about the mundane details in the daily lives of complete
strangers? Harry's situation points out another danger of "blogging"
the NG. **** enough people off, and before long they begin digging
through the story of your life for apparent inconsistencies.

Hey SW, how's the shrubs doing around the house? I cleaned the pool
top yesterday and added more shock to see if I can get it cleaned out
before I take it down for the season. While the girls are at the
stables (I know you hate horses) I will be cleaning my cars and boat
with the new pressure washer I got at K-Mart in the clearance bin for
25 dollars. Not bad, an electric knock off of a Karcher, should do
great on my gutters later in the season.

Played my Guitar last night for a while as no NASCAR was on. Guess I
could have watched the debate, but no one showed up. Anyway, just
thought I would fill you in on my week, I will post my agenda for the
weekend later depending on the weather I might just go fishing.

Anyway Chuck, when I was here years ago you used to defend everones
right to use the group as they pleased, now you just seem bitter and
almost hostile although with clever subtilty, still bitter, What
happened?