Gould 0738

Default Rope-a-dope

Hey, going there starting next weekend! (Now that I have a holding
tank, I can go to Squirrel Cove, Prideau Haven, etc...) Looking forward to
enjoying fresh crabs and oysters! For the sake of the fire-fighters,
hoping it will rain.

Have a good cruise, Lloyd. We're heading up in about 3 weeks. At least you'll
get to Refuge Cove before they close the burger stand for the year. :-)

If you have an extra day, and particularly if you haven't been in there, check
out Gorge Harbour (note the Canuck spelling) at Cortez. You're almost there
when you get to Desolation Sound.