Default Florida seniors

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 23:19:25 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

. ..
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:37:20 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

m...
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:18:16 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

Not interested in Don's wife. I asked if she knew what her husband
was
doing.

No, you didn't.

Your comment, directed at Don:
"Unlike your wife, I do not need to stray."

That's what you said.

Quite beyond your usual nonsense, this whole thing goes beyond the
pale.

Just drop it.

I'm a shtickler for reading comprehension.

No - what you are is a person who needs some serious trephining to let
the air out and deflate the ego.

We'll agree to disagree, apparently.

Not really.

I'm right and you know it.