Don White Don White is offline

Default Yo!! Canadian Don...

Those keys get there yet?

Sorry folks - I lost Don't email addy.

Nope...but I'm keeping an eye peeled for 'em.
Someone at the border probably opened the envelope for a snoop.
They did this for a couple of hats I ordered last month.

I installed the clevis pin type hooks on my safety chains this morning. My
Dremel tool came in handy to buzz off the S-hooks.
Picked up a replacement light unit for the trailer right side. The old one
was corroded... the plastic back was split open about 3/8th inches and water
would flow in
amd out with each launching. Tomorrow I'll install the new unit so I can
get the trailer safety checked. They gave me until the 30th to get it done.
Sure was tempted to upgrade to LED rear lights but a set cost $70.00 + tax
up here.