posted to alt.horror,alt.seduction.fast,alt.fiftyplus,alt.sailing.asa,alt.polyamory
The White Lady The White Lady is offline

Default EASY LOANS

On 2007-09-25 07:54:21 +0100, "The White Lady" said:

The right place to go before making a loan, find all tricks and tips
to get an easy loan here.
http://flingk.com/3rghlhg

If I need a loan I'll go here
http://tinyurl.com/2mn7y7

Prepare to feel the CREDIT CRUNCH, you SYPHILITIC SPONGER

That's what they said at the Halifax.

You know what the most annoyingly pathetic thing in the world is - more
annoying than paris hilton with a Dangermouse ringtone? Personalised number
plates.

I bet you've got one.

I was behind some utter tosser the other day who'd gone to great lengths of
jiggery-pokery to try and make his number plate look like it read 'wayne'.
When he pulled up next to me at the lights I shouted 'Wayne!' out of my
window and when he turned round I shouted 'KER!'.

Made my ****ing day!