Default Florida seniors

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
WHO SAYS THE SENIORS IN FLORIDA DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE USE OF THE
INTERNET?

1. FOXY LADY FROM KINGS POINT:
Sexy, fashion-conscious blue-haired beauty, 80's, slim, 5'4" (used
to be 5'6"), searching for sharp-looking, sharp-dressing
companion. Matching white shoes and belt a plus.

snip...

Lookin' for a 'little action' on the side, Bill?

Unlike your wife, I do not need to stray.
I doubt you could catch much... except for your internet ladies.
Whatever floats your boat..............

Why is it, Don that you have to always insert statements that really
show you are a horses ass? Your wife know about this side of you?

You're awfully interested in Don's wife. Perhaps you should figure out
where yours is this evening.

Mine is in the other room.

Then, why are you so interested in Don's wife? Are you sure the entity in
the other room isn't the kind that comes with an electric air pump?

I can see why your wife fled.

You dug this hole for yourself when you said to Don "Unlike your wife, I do
not need to stray." Now, you can't seem to locate a shovel, little billy.

Answer the question. Why are you so interested in Don's wife?