Matt Lang

Default Horror story..Need advice on 175HP Merc with a couple scored cylinders.

Sorry to hear that .. I am not a boat motor expert but would say
either fix it right (whoever does it) or leave it. A semi reliable
boat motor isnt a good thing to have....

For the cost ... I would look into legal options for getting my money
for a repair from the guys who wrecked your motor. A lawyer may cost
you more but maybe you can go to a small claims court

matt

Thanks for taking the time to read this and possibly offer input (at least
condolences ;0) ).

Rich