posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] dougking888@yahoo.com is offline

Default Daysailor's Portable Stove -- JetBoil

Besides, those hand-warmers don't work.

I have some that work fine... I forget the brand.. you bend a small piece of
metal in a liquid gel, and they get hot. You boil them to reset them.

The ones I know about either burn the crap out of you for 2 minutes
and then get cold, or they only get luke warm in the first place.

How long do these ones stay warm, and if it's more than an hour, tell
me the name please.

You can have energy bars.

Those things are fattening.

Fat is good when you're trying to stay warm!

True
But you have to start getting stoked up well ahead of time.... like at
least a few months....

DSK