Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default What guage wire??

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:46:25 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:

Even with a production level mechanical crimper, it is almost
impossible to prevent vibration from loosening the connectors.

I absolutely do not agree. Even if so, that is why we use adhesive
heat shrink. Properly installed crimps with heat shrink won't work
harden, corrode, and certainly won't come apart....

Well you must be really rich then if you can do it without having a
molded connector.

You ought to go into buisness. :)