posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bloody Horvath Bloody Horvath is offline

Default Daysailor's Portable Stove -- JetBoil

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 18:42:56 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote this crap:

All true, but I'm not a big fan of open flames on a small, tippy boat. You
can use reusable hand-warmers and layers to stay warm. You can have multiple
thermos. You can have energy bars. My last choice would be something I can
knock over that's on fire. :-) The jetboil doesn't look very stable....

Wuss. A real man would start a fire in hell.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.