Larry Larry is offline

Default powered eggs

"Leanne" wrote in :

"Larry" wrote in message

I can still eat SOS, though....(c;

Larry

How about the hash and boiled eggs or the beans and cornbread for

Sunday
breakfast.

Leanne

No problem. My "Friends and Family Cruise" aboard USS Pennsylvania
(SSBN-735) a few years back was rather disappointing. We came aboard
about 5AM and they had this huge breakfast all ready for us. Didn't seem
like the same Navy I remember. Mark, my sponsor and a radioman at the
time, said the food on the boomers was generally excellent. The cooks
have no place to go to, I suppose...on the bottom like that.

The hash on Everglades was kinda greasy, most of the time.

They fed 4 meals a day (including midrats) on Everglades. I didn't miss
many of them, really making the taxpayers pay for my $68/month wages...
(c;

Larry
--
Search youtube for "Depleted Uranium"