posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Joe's half-arsed new business venture . .

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message
anews.com.
..

No, that ain't what I said, you dolt. I said if you had

not been so lazy
and doubled up on your profits with a load on your trailer

BOTH WAYS you
would have made twice the money and been able to afford a

real house.

What you say is true, for most cases, however, not in mine.
And what's wrong with living in a trailer?

Nothing really, it just pales in comparison to living in a sailboat
anchored out and cruising around.

Even Bobsprit seems to be able to afford a real house.

Yes, at age 45ish, he bought a starter
home...whoopdee****ingdoo!

More like his wife bought it just like she bought the boat. Bobsprit
tried to keep it a secret but he can't buy anything in his name even if
he had the money which he doesn't. Seems he did something real bad and
fraudulent some years ago and has a judgment by the courts against him.
He can't own anything because the people who got the settlement can take
it away. Bobsprit's sort of a lamo OJ Simpson in that regard.

Wilbur Hubbard