posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Joe's half-arsed new business venture . .

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message
anews.com.
..

Only somebody with low aspirations settles for less than

optimal. I
guess your sloth in soliciting high paying freight on the

flip side is
one reasons you still live in a double-wide instead of a

nice place like
Bobsprit owns.

So I should work on the weekends, and holidays, and never
sail or sleep at night, just work, work, work?

No, that ain't what I said, you dolt. I said if you had not been so lazy
and doubled up on your profits with a load on your trailer BOTH WAYS you
would have made twice the money and been able to afford a real house.
Even Bobsprit seems to be able to afford a real house. But, I guess in
his case it was somebody else's money - either an inheritance or his
wife's income. He really is pathetic and I apologize for insulting you
by insinuating he was better in some way because we all know he's scum.

Wilbur Hubbard