posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty Scotty is offline

Default Joe's half-arsed new business venture . .

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote

What do they make or grow in Texas that's cheap there but

expensive and
in high demand in Belize? Joe should find out and haul a

load of it
down. Even dumb truckers like Scotty know it's hard to

make a living
hauling freight when you don't haul it both ways. Doh!

That's where you're wrong. I make my living hauling 'one
way' 95% of the time. If your rates are high enough, you
don't need no steenking ,low rate , back haul.
Besides, what expenses does Joe have if he's sailing?

SBV