terry terry is offline

Default powered eggs

On Sep 23, 2:03 pm, "Dr. Di" wrote:
On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 11:44:21 -0400, Armond Perretta wrote:
Dr. Di wrote:
Anyone interested in powered eggs should find this link useful..

http://store.honeyvillegrain.com/

My husband and I tried these at home and found them tasty.. Storage
life is advertised as 5 to 10 years unopened, and 1 year after
opening.. Each 2-1/4 lb. can contains approximately 170 (small) eggs,
costs $14.49, and your entire order, regardless of size, will ship for
$4.49 to anywhere in the U.S.

We put a can on our boat in lieu of greased eggs for our next cruise..

I have no interest in promoting Honeyville.. There are other firms that
sell powered eggs.. I merely wish to relay what we've found..

Diana

"Powered" how? Battery. solar, etc.?

Actually it's cold fusion..

Hey, I'm a scientist, a technocrat, are you not aware that we can't spell?

It should read "powdered".. And I stand corrected..

Thanks...

Diana- Hide quoted text -

With memories of WWII in the UK; nightly bombing and government
recipes by Grandma Buggins (anybody remember her "Ingrediments") on
the wireless; I don't blame anyone for not liking powdered egg!
It used to come, via the convoys, bless their Lend Lease, thank you
again USA, in boxes that had been dipped into wax, turning the yellow
box into a ghastly shade somewhere between camouflage mustard green
and vomit! Always used to make me think of enemy mustard gas, which
never came so we never did use our government issue gas marks.
So eggheads can't eggaxctly spell! Maybe a scientific education isn't
all it's cracked up to be? But after shelling out all that effort to
get, say a university scientific degree it must be a scramble to get
through a day without poaching spellings from a dictionary.
Sorry just trying to make a bit of a yoke, err joke. And reminisce
about the last time ever saw powdered egg, probably in the late
1940s? And it can stay there as far as I am concerned. Thanks for the
memory I guess?