cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default Potable Water - The Third Way.

Brian Whatcott wrote:

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 01:21:39 +0000, Larry wrote:

[Brian]

The boiling point of water at the top of a sealed 40 ft column of
water is near ambient.

My deepest apologies to the engineers who may be rolling under their
desks, crushing their pocket protectors. It took me a while to stop
chortling. I nearly lost my Chinese dinner!

..

Larry

They say if you give a fool half a chance, he will rush in.
And so he did. TWICE! Chortling, at that.

Brian W

And your point was???