Molesworth Molesworth is offline

Default AquaSignal Tri Color or alternatives

In article ,
hpeer wrote:

I have/had an old Guest tri-color that finally gave up the ghost when it
hit my deck unexpectedly one day last summer.

I need to replace it with something. I went to a chanderly and they
tried to sell me a $450 LED something. Yikes!!!!

The AquaSignal units look fine but I can't find wiring info on their web
site.

I have three wires available only. I'm 90% certain that this is fine.
However, the AS info is just vague enough to make me unwilling to pop
for the bucks unless I am sure it will work.

So.......does anyone have some practical experience with AS tri-colors
and/or would you recommend something else.

Many thanks,

Howard

The DPO of my boat broke the 'Quicfits' mast head light and I had a
search running on ebay for months till one similar turned up. So I
bought it and it has four connectors whereas my old one has three. It
has a wiring diag, which I'll post when I find it. The Quickfit is a
good design and sturdy (for plastic).

--
Molesworth