Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default AquaSignal Tri Color or alternatives

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 19:45:21 -0400, hpeer wrote:

does anyone have some practical experience with AS tri-colors
and/or would you recommend something else.

I installed one on my old sailboat about 20 years ago and it was
trouble free. It appears to be still going strong for the new owner.
I don't remember what the wiring was like but not too complex if I
recall. My guess is a common ground wire with two at +12, one for the
tri-color and one for the anchor light.