posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bill Bill is offline

Default ELLago Coffee Co is offical

First I want to say good luck on your venture. It sounds like a very
interesting prospect and I really hope it works out.

I was wondering if you had looked into some of the new kite technology
out there. I was looking into this for an additional sail on a boat I
am building and I came across several sites that make huge kite sails
for cargo ships. They market to the container ships but if RedCloud
is big enough and could benefit it seems like it may help your venture
out. Shaving a few days off of shipping time could be very profitable
for you from what I understand.

I thought I would ask and see if you had any insight into this
technology since I am considering using it myself but haven't met
anyone that has done it yet. From what I have read it seems to be
useful.

Good luck,
Bill