posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default ELLago Coffee Co is offical

On Sep 20, 4:49 pm, wrote:
Joe wrote:
Greetings fellow Sailors,

Since many of you have helped me over the years learn mucho about
sailing, I figured it's proper for me to announce to the world here
first.. about the new ElLago Coffee Co.

I wish you good luck on the voyage and success with the business.

Thanks Doug

RedClouds generator and main engine now burn a local produced and
grown Bio-fuel. Soybeans and mustard seeds IIRC.

I'll be very interested to know what difference you notice between bio-
diesel and the stuff from percolated dinosaurs, especially after a
couple hundred running hours. Did you change anything on the engines
to burn the stuff?

Nothing..I had modern synthetic fuel lines ..
I'll let you know.

Joe

Fresh Breezes
Doug King