posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default ELLago Coffee Co is offical

On Sep 20, 7:09 pm, jeff wrote:

At $12 a pound the $4 shipping on any quantity is reasonable. His cost
for the beans is $1-2 (or less). He'd be happy to ship a container up
for a $100k profit!

The guy in NY was buying a few hundred pounds every so often and re-
selling it here. He's no longer selling Caye Coffee, the link BB found
was suppose to be a dead link.

There are mixed opinions on the efficacy of the foil valve bags.
Experts on the consumer side will say 3 weeks is the "use by" time,
while the top suppliers will say 3 months. Personally I normally roast
my own and consume it within one to three weeks, but when I do buy
"pre-roasted" I wouldn't touch anything more than a month old.
Starbucks of course sells their swill 6 months stale.

The real question I have is what's the SCAA rating of the cup? To rank
in the "best I've ever had" category it would have to be 90 or higher.

You will have to try it Jeff...I swear..it's geat...just went through
some excellent Kona and this is just as good if not better IMO.

Joe