posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default ELLago Coffee Co is offical

On Sep 20, 8:10 pm, wrote:
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:13:16 -0700, Joe wrote:

On Sep 20, 5:07 pm, wrote:

First you say 10,000 pounds of coffee. When I point out that your named
supplier, who can at most provide 90 pounds per hour, can't possibly provide
that amount without it being quite stale,

You think coffee in degassing bags become stale in 3 weeks?. I think
you are about 3 mo off... but thats my opinion. Many of the store
bought "fresh coffee" is 100X's that old.

Coffee that's 300 months old? WOW! Ever hear of something called MATH? You may
need to know a little about it if you want to run a business.

Are you a teacher?

Joe