posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] dougking888@yahoo.com is offline

Default ELLago Coffee Co is offical

Joe wrote:
Greetings fellow Sailors,

Since many of you have helped me over the years learn mucho about
sailing, I figured it's proper for me to announce to the world here
first.. about the new ElLago Coffee Co.

I wish you good luck on the voyage and success with the business.

RedClouds generator and main engine now burn a local produced and
grown Bio-fuel. Soybeans and mustard seeds IIRC.

I'll be very interested to know what difference you notice between bio-
diesel and the stuff from percolated dinosaurs, especially after a
couple hundred running hours. Did you change anything on the engines
to burn the stuff?

Fresh Breezes
Doug King