posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default 300 watts and only 1.5 knots ~ A Canada revolution

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:18:55 -0700, RW Salnick
wrote:

As with anything associated with the "hydrogen economy", spend some time
researching how these substances are produced.

I believe most hydrogen is made from natural gas or by electrolysis.
Be easier to make methanol, from natural gas, and use that for liquid
motor fuel. My car runs on methanol. Lot lighter than compressed
hydrogen or natural gas, once you include the weight of the tanks.

Casady