Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default Boat Performance Update

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 10:35:31 -0700, "Calif Bill"

.. .
On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 19:43:58 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

Just like SW would not be as likeable if he was normal.

Normal is for pussies. :)

I'm in the mold of the infamous Linc Hawkes.

Did you make love to your cow? And was it a long ways to go to kiss it
goodnight?

You have to know a little New England history to understand that.

Linc was quite a character and a real friend to the "Wharf Rats" which
was the bunch Mrs. Wave and I used to hang around with in high school.

A true Renaissance Man if there ever was one - just a little rough
around the edges. :)