Default HR 2550 may make it illegal to wash your deck

"Dave" wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 21:46:11 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
said:

They even have Greek phrases to
describe some of their principles.

Er...Neal, those are generally Latin phrases, not Greek. But perhaps
I'm
missing something. Could you give me some examples of those Greek
phrases
you're blathering about?

It's all Greek to me, but you're right, lawyers have Latin terms for
their law crap.

Nolo contendre for "I won't contend."
De minimus for trifles
Dura lex sed lex for the law is hard but tough ****.
Ex post facto for retroactively applying a law.
Amicus curiae for friend of the court.
Mala fide for in bad faith
In flagrante delicto - caught in the sex act.
Onus probandi - the burden of proof.

And one for you when you defend yourself in court - in prope persona
(withut a lawyer). Bwaaahahahahahahah!

Wilbur Hubbard