posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Scotty Scotty is offline

Default H.R. 2550 hoax

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message
anews.com.
You seem inordinately interested in my sexual

preferences. Sorry Brucie
Boy but you'll have to look elsewhere for a homosexual

tryst. It just so
happens that I love women. What I hate is women who act

like men. There
is nothing as unattractive as a woman who doesn't know how

to be a
woman.

My theory about the availability of desirable women:

Desirable only when between the ages of 18 and 28.
Desirable only when between the height of 55 and 65

inches.
Desirable only when between the weight of 80 to 125

pounds.
Desirable only when they have an IQ between 120-150.
Desirable only when they have small pert breasts.
Desirable only when they have a pear-shaped arse.
Desirable only when they are non-smokers.
Desirable only when they are incapable of back-talk.
Desirable only when they don't want kids.
Desirable only when they hate telephones.
Desirable only when they have a life of their own.
Desirable only when they can't gossip.
Desirable only when they are monogomous.
Desirable only when they look sexy in a thong bathing

suit.
Desirable only when they have short hair.
Desirable only when they don't use make-up unless for a

night out.
Desirable only when they don't cover up their natural

scent with
perfume.
Desirable only when they have small hands and feet.
Desirable only when their tummy protrudes no further than

their hip
bones.
Desirable only when they are multi-orgasmic.
Desirable only when their usual reply is, "Yes sir!"
Desirable only when they have conservative values and are

Christian.
Desirable only when they love sailboats more than land

dwellings.
Desirable only when they have sweet voices.
Desirable only when they have shapely legs, thin

shoulders, small waist
and thin arms - no body-builder types.
Desirable only when they can cook real meals from scratch

and bake real
cakes and pies.
Desirable only when they actually enjoy working out and

sweating.
Desirable only when they don't use any more water to wash

their hair
than a man does.
Desirable only when they get all hot and bothered and wet

when they look
at me.

In other words there are probably one or two women in the

entire world
that can match my high standards.

That's an extensive list there Willy.

Capt Neals list was