posted to alt.sailing
Matt Colie[_2_] Matt Colie[_2_] is offline

Default Questions : Kayaking with Boats present

Hal wrote:
On Sep 14, 8:26 am, Matt Colie wrote:

That you are one of the problems that those of us that would like to
peacefully share the water have on a regular basis is what I am
beginning to understand by you statements. You probably have a 16ft
Clorox bottle with way too much engine and can not understand why he
should not be allowed to do what he wishes when he wishes with little
regard for the safety of other persons.

Sorry to make your acquaintance.

Matt Colie - Lifelong Waterman and Licensed (as in USCG) Mariner

(Who give a S**T!)

"little regard for the safety of other persons", you say?
But, of course, you would NEVER consider yourself a complete numbskull
for advocating taking random pot shots at other boaters to whom you're
taken a dislike.

Another POS "Big Man with a Gun" with the "I'm so much better than
everyone" attitude, just like the original paranoid whack job here,
DILV

Hal

Hal,

I suppose I should thank you for presenting my case, but you so
obviously don't understand the situation at all that it is a completely
lost cause and you will miss the point yet again.

Thank You for demonstrating exactly the level of personal responsibility
and consideration that makes the situation what it is.

You could not have read the thread or you would not be writing as you
are. You are trying to defend the individuals either trying to kill
another person on the water just because he has a small quiet boat or is
just to stinking drunk to even understand the damage he is about to do.
Possibly, I should post a review of the thread and highlight just how
stupid your remarks and responses have actually been, but again, I am so
sure that the actual case would be lost to you.

Come back and discuss more this after you have spent a day either as
first responder at one of these incidents or maybe just one pleasant
afternoon as a member of the recovery team diving in search of the
bodies of the victims of a boater such as you seem to support.

There has never been anyplace that I have been where there was effective
law enforcement on the water. Please don't tell me to leave it to them.
That will start another set of really dreadful stories I have
accumulated in years of cleaning up after people such as yourself.

Thank you your opinion.

Matt Colie