Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default Boat Performance Update

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 00:58:45 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

All I have to say is I have a really nice imaginary boat, and a really
nice imaginary wife and 3 kids, who love to go the imaginary lake.

Just a demonstration of the how's and why's. I have no reason to
doubt you and I respect your attempt at anonymity, but I would posit
that all it would take is some time, a little effort and the whole
world would know who you were.

My larger point is still valid. It doesn't matter if Harry had a
"lobsta" boat or not - it proves nothing. If he made an attempt to
present evidence that was refuted - so what? It doesn't matter. Does
it make him a "bad" guy? No. A little odd certainly, but a bad
person? Does your insistence on using a numb due plum - an alter ego
- make you a bad guy? No.

It's Usenet - there's a lot of bull**** and Walter Mitty types running
around in electronic form. :) Matters not.

Now, what did I do with those blue pills?

The dog ate 'em.