posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
[email protected] brucedpaige@gmail.com is offline

Default H.R. 2550 hoax

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 13:43:26 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

took a moment out of his busy day at the dock
where's he been living for the past two years calling himself a cruising
sailor and two-finger typed out this pathetic message
.. .

Willie-boy, We all know that. Heck, Peggie told us, what, two three
years ago? Maybe longer...

Now here you are plagiarizing Peggy after all the bad things you've
said about her. Willie-boy you really are a piece of work.

You mean Peggie? Peggie Hill? That nappy-headed hoe! She's a waste of
space. She plagiarized ME. She stole a bunch of my stuff. Just like she
stole all her poor deceased husband's stuff and now calls it her own.
I've been around a LOT longer than Peggie and her human waste, dog and
pony show. Believe it.

Some snipped for clarity.

Wilbur Hubbard

Willie-boy, you kind of give yourself away there. You haven't been
around in your present guise of Willie-boy Hubbard as long as Peggie
has. So you must have been using one of your other aliases. Perhaps
the fool Capt. whatever his name was, that used to post on rec.boats.

As far as your comment that Peggie plagiarized you, what did you ever
have, that made sense?

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeATgmailDOTcom)