posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default H.R. 2550 hoax

"Don White" wrote in message

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
snip usual wastewater....
I suppose I should give her a break, though. Women just hate it when
you love 'em and leave 'em, don't cha know and she's no exception. I
got another one like that over in alt.sailing.asa by the name of
Katysails. I just wonder what makes them so vindictive. Why can't
women just get over me and move on with their lives?

Wilbur Hubbard

I've seen pictures of the real Peggy Hall... and I'd find it hard to
believe that an attractive, classy lady like her would go anywhere
near that mustard coloured tub with it's mauve interior. It just
doesn't make sense!

No picture of any woman these days is real. Can you say Photoshopped?
Every old skank can be a beauty queen . . . If they don't have the
skill to edit with Photoshop then the usual thing women do is display
pictures of themselves that are about twenty or thirty years old.

Wilbur Hubbard