posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default H.R. 2550 hoax

took a moment out of his busy day at the dock
where's he been living for the past two years calling himself a cruising
sailor and two-finger typed out this pathetic message

Willie-boy, We all know that. Heck, Peggie told us, what, two three
years ago? Maybe longer...

Now here you are plagiarizing Peggy after all the bad things you've
said about her. Willie-boy you really are a piece of work.

You mean Peggie? Peggie Hill? That nappy-headed hoe! She's a waste of
space. She plagiarized ME. She stole a bunch of my stuff. Just like she
stole all her poor deceased husband's stuff and now calls it her own.
I've been around a LOT longer than Peggie and her human waste, dog and
pony show. Believe it.

There was a time many years ago when we were on good terms but then she
tried to court me but I rejected her advances and serious asperations in
no uncertain words. I found her less than attractive - old, dry,
dull-witted, no sense of humor, full of herself and hypocritical.

And her physical appearance was, well, to be truthful, she's sort of a
two-bagger. You know, one bag to put over her face and one for me in
case her's should happen to come adrift.

Ever since she came to realize I was not interested, she's been the very
essense of a woman scorned. It's probably a good thing she's now got her
entire life wrapped up in sewage. Gives the poor, unwanted, rejected
woman something constructive on which to vent her agression.

I suppose I should give her a break, though. Women just hate it when you
love 'em and leave 'em, don't cha know and she's no exception. I got
another one like that over in alt.sailing.asa by the name of Katysails.
I just wonder what makes them so vindictive. Why can't women just get
over me and move on with their lives?

Wilbur Hubbard