posted to alt.sailing
Hal Hal is offline

Default Questions : Kayaking with Boats present

On Sep 14, 8:26 am, Matt Colie wrote:

That you are one of the problems that those of us that would like to
peacefully share the water have on a regular basis is what I am
beginning to understand by you statements. You probably have a 16ft
Clorox bottle with way too much engine and can not understand why he
should not be allowed to do what he wishes when he wishes with little
regard for the safety of other persons.

Sorry to make your acquaintance.

Matt Colie - Lifelong Waterman and Licensed (as in USCG) Mariner

(Who give a S**T!)

"little regard for the safety of other persons", you say?
But, of course, you would NEVER consider yourself a complete numbskull
for advocating taking random pot shots at other boaters to whom you're
taken a dislike.

Another POS "Big Man with a Gun" with the "I'm so much better than
everyone" attitude, just like the original paranoid whack job here,
DILV

Hal