Dan Dan is offline

Default Boat Performance Update

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:42:16 -0400, HK wrote:

I could run my boat for four hours, including some time at WOT and
cruising speed, and also honestly report a fuel burn of X gallons for
the adventure. But unless the information is presented in a
standardized format, it is only anecdotal.

Well, let's do it.

I'm going down to SC in the middle of October - let's set something up
for when I return. Split the cost of the boat trip.

Test the information and compare results.

Tom, make sure you go for a test run on Harry's other boat, the elusive
Lobster Boat.

"Elusive"? You don't really believe that, do you? "Imaginary" would be
more accurate.

-Dan