Dan Dan is offline

Default Boat Performance Update

Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:

You f'n pervert. You are the one most likely to be in the 2 holer with a
plastic raincoat on while spying on both men and women.

Ahh...been swapping spit with Zell Miller again, eh?

Since you now
actually appear to own a boat and have actually used it, seems as if you
have to describe all. My Yamaha T-8 came with a white prop. When I got
the prop straightened they painted it black. does not seem to be a
noticable difference in performance. The black prop worked well on
Tuesday while trolling for lake trout at Lake Tahoe. Caught a small 12"
one and a nice 24" one. Both released to be caught another day. Maybe
if I paint the stainless impellers in my jetdrive, I can get another
20-30 knots of performance?

The paint is not there for performance, booze-for-brains, it is there on
the Yamaha selections to differentiate between one line and style of props
and several others. There are shiny stainless props, painted stainless
props, painted alum props, et cetera, and they are used in different lines
of props designed for different purposes.

Now, you may return to your third six pack of the day.

Don't base others alcohol intake on your life style.

You do know you are replying to a moron with a mental disorder, right?
Narcissism can force them to make insane statements that they truly
believe and will defend until the end.

Dan