Larry Larry is offline

Default Boat Stereo Questions

"Mike" wrote in
:

I'll may start doing that as well. I use Media Center 2005 and record
it that way. However, it gets recorded as a video. Then I strip the
audio out of the video as an MP3. Looks like Total Recorder will
eliminate the second step.

The best thing about TR as the storage device is its uncanny ability to
make SEPARATE files of each song, instead of making one HUGE MP3 file you
cannot search or randomize play in. It's awful boring always having to
listen to the same music at the beginning of that huge MP3 file or having
to sit there and scroll through 2 hours of music to have something new to
listen to nearer the end of it. TR solves that making separate files out
of it. It even works on BBC radio off the net on its web-based locked up
player. I carry a lot of BBC programs in my car on the little MP3
player...instead of listening to the constant barrage of America's
commercials on the radio....or paying someone NOT to play them, like XM.

Larry
--
BBC kindly, gently, declined my offer to pay my "radio tax". I'm still
stream BBC's HOME TV channels to me over the net. The News is all you