posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Larry Larry is offline

Default H.R. 2550 hoax

Vic Smith wrote in
:

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 01:09:22 +0000, Larry wrote:

Yeah, but what about that lady on the big trawler screaming
obscenities at me over on F-dock? Do I have to notify her, too?
Maybe I should put out a sitrep on Channel 13, just to be safe...(c;
(Notice this simple emoticon of a smiley face, indicating this is a
sarcastic remark to your stupid reply.)

So that's what that means. I thought you had some type of scientific
notation amid your comments, but were just printing the (c: notes
because the (a: (b: and (d: stuff was top secret. (-: Look Ma! no
letters!

(c; = winking and smiling
(c: = smiling but not winking
(d^ = Sticking tongue out saying "Yecch!"
)^: = frowning
( )^ = mouth open yelling "Aaaaak!"
(C: = swollen nose...(c;
|c: = grim look
(b^ = tongue sticking out concentrating on problem

I rarely use most of them....(;^))

Larry
--
Search youtube for "Depleted Uranium"