posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Larry Larry is offline

Default H.R. 2550 hoax

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in news:46eb2d42$0
:

There's NOTHING illegal about doing this, especially if you
caution any female law officers to turn their head if they are offended
by a naked male ass.

Yeah, but what about that lady on the big trawler screaming obscenities at
me over on F-dock? Do I have to notify her, too? Maybe I should put out a
sitrep on Channel 13, just to be safe...(c; (Notice this simple emoticon
of a smiley face, indicating this is a sarcastic remark to your stupid
reply.)

Larry
--
"Because it is vocally oriented, sarcasm can be difficult to grasp in
written form and is easily misinterpreted."